There have been many advancements in implants and there are many misconceptions about the pain, the cost, the healing and so on. Please come in for a free consultation and we would be happy to show you in person what they are and why they are so important for you and your future.
Facts About Denture Implants
- Implants tremendously improved the satisfaction, appearance, function, aesthetics, health, and youthfulness of the denture wearing population.
- Implants for denture wearers have been in use for over 25 years with excellent results.
- Implants can literally change the quality of life for a denture wearer.
- Implants are permanent and with appropriate care will last a lifetime.
- NO MORE adhesives! You can be confident and enjoy food you have been avoiding for years.
- Implants allow us to improve aesthetic results that are impossible to achieve with regular dentures.
- Pain associated with implant surgery can be less intense than having a tooth extracted.
- Dentures are removed only for a short period after the initial surgery. Your existing dentures are modified and worn during the healing period. You are never without teeth.
- You can chew your food better and have better digestion.